Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (10 – 16 October 2011) and are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few months we’ll be offering giveaways from some of our sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 300 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 300 liker giveaway sponsor is Rockin’ Green New Zealand – two lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ members will be randomly drawn to take home a 1.3kg bag of Rockin’ Green Classic Rock laundry powder (RRP$22.80) in their choice of scent. (Open to NZ residents only).
Rockin Green is an eco friendly, gentle washing powder which is taking New Zealand by storm. New Zealand families think Rockin’ Green rocks!!
Classic Rock- 45/90 Loads – Remix
This classic formula is great for cloth nappies and regular clothes. So use it on everything! This formula is designed for those with middle of the road water, not too soft and not too hard. When in doubt start with classic rock!
Available in several yummy fragrances and also unscented! Which would you choose?
- Smashing Watermelons
- Rage Against the Raspberries
- Motley Clean
- Earth, Wind and Orchids
- Lavender Mint Revival
- Mighty Mighty Marshmallow
- Bare Naked Babies (unscented)
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Rockin Green NZ Facebook page
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win with @New Zealand Babywearing Week and @Rockin’ Green New Zealand”. You will need to ‘like’ both New Zealand Babywearing Week and Rockin Green New Zealand for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared with ‘everyone’. To do this click the drop down menu with the padlock icon under your status update and choose ‘everyone’
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know which Rockin’ Green Classic Rock fragrance you will choose if you win.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .