Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (10 – 16 October 2011) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. We’ve been loving the giveaways over the last couple of months thanks to some generous product sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 800 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 800 liker giveaway sponsor is My Natural Baby Ltd. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Storchenwiege Woven Ring Sling valued at $140.00 in their choice of colour from available colourways . (Open to NZ residents only).
Using the Storchenwiege® RingSling, you can:
- carry your child on your hip, tummy to tummy and on your back.
- carry your child easily and quickly, but still have both hands free for her brothers or sisters or jobs you need to do.
- easily manage barriers such as stairs, getting on the bus or train, or rough or irregular paths.
- give your toddler a rest when she is just learning to walk and cannot yet manage long distances.
- The Storchenwiege® RingSling comes with detailed instructions on how to wear it and a washing bag to protect your washing machine and the Storchenwiege® RingSling aluminium rings.
- The Storchenwiege® RingSling is made of 100% cotton; the special Storchenwiege® fabric stands out for its extremely good diagonal elasticity. The Storchenwiege® RingSling thus supports the child firmly and envelops her body like a firm bandage. This guarantees a safe, comfortable feeling when wearing it.
- The fabric of the Storchenwiege® RingSling is certified in accordance with the Oeko-Tex 100 standard for babies. In this way, you can rest assured that it is absolutely safe for your child´s health.
- The use of large, high-quality aluminium rings makes the Storchenwiege® RingSling comfortable to wear, allowing its folds to be arranged neatly in the rings and thus over the shoulder. The Storchenwiege® RingSling also has different-coloured edges, making it considerably easier to put on, and especially to pull tight.
How to care for your Storchenwiege® RingSling properly:
The Storchenwiege® RingSling can be washed at up to 60°C. Please use the enclosed washing bag to protect your washing machine and the aluminium rings.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby Facebook Page
- Update your Facebook status (on your own wall) with the following: “I’m in to win a Storchenwiege woven ring sling with @New Zealand Babywearing Week and @My Natural Baby”. You will need to ‘like’ both New Zealand Babywearing Week and My Natural Baby Facebook pages for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared with ‘everyone’. To do this click the drop down menu with the padlock icon under your status update and choose ‘everyone’
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know your favourite Storchenwiege ring sling colourway (view available Storchenwiege ring sling colours on the My Natural Baby website) and why you would like to win one.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .