Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (10 – 16 October 2011) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you – just ‘one more sleep!’. And time for our last major giveaway for this year! The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 1000 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 1000 liker giveaway sponsor is My Natural Baby Ltd. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a just launched BlackLine Manduca baby and kids carrier (organic) in Radical Red valued at $255.00. A Manduca front pouch ($39.95) completes the package. (Open to NZ residents only).
The Manduca Baby and Kids Carrier has been designed in Germany by Wickelkinder GmbH. Orthopaedically designed and packed with features, the Manduca baby carrier is one of the most versatile and comfortable soft-structured carriers on the market.
Main features of BlackLine Manduca:
- Can be used for newborns (from 3.5kg) and for children up to 20kg (about four years old).
- Includes an integrated infant seat insert
- Has an integrated back-extension for older babies and toddlers
- Has integrated head and neck support
- Is adjustable to fit most people
- The outer material is 100% organic cotton
- The inner material is 100% organic cotton
- Can be machine washed at up to 30C
- Comes with instructions.
The Manduca allows your baby or toddler to be automatically carried in an orthopaedically correct position (‘M’ position), i.e. sitting position with legs spread to the side, and knees higher than hips.
In the Manduca you carry your child comfortably close to your body. You can carry your child on your front or on your back. The ergonomic and adjustable waist belt allows for baby’s weight to be carried on your hips, preventing back pain. The padded shoulder straps can be worn straight over the shoulders, like a backpack, or crossed.
All materials used for making Manduca are specially tested and controlled for harmful substances.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby Facebook page
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win a BlackLine Manduca in RadicalRed with @New Zealand Babywearing Week and @My Natural Baby”. You will need to ‘like’ both New Zealand Babywearing Week and My Natural Baby for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is ‘Public’.
- Like the Manduca New Zealand Facebook page and leave a comment on the Manduca New Zealand Wall to say hi.
- Leave a comment under this blog post to let us know why you would like to win a BlackLine Manduca baby & kids carrier.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week!