We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (5 – 13 October 2013) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be offering some fantastic giveaways thanks to some generous product sponsors. Our next giveaway for this year will be drawn once we reach 1900 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 1900 liker giveaway sponsor is Adventure Kids. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Suse’s Kinder Rain Poncho in their choice of colour. Giveaway value $79.95. (Open to NZ residents only).
The Suse’s Kinder Rain Poncho is a handy lightweight raincoat to keep you and baby protected from the rain when you are out and about. It packs down into a small carry sack ideal for keeping in your babygear bag or in the glove box of your car.
Key features of the Suse’s Kinder Rain Poncho:
- made from waterproof pu coated nylon with heat sealed seams
- allows for front and back carrying with snap openings and hood for baby on front and back, with a unique snap up flap to direct rain away from baby
- it is possible to nurse your baby while wearing the Poncho
- comes with stuff sack, stores in any backpack, diaper bag, purse, suitcase, glove box…
- unisex sizing fits over most soft constructed carriers and some framed backpacks
- dries fast
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page and leave a comment under the Suse’s Kinder Rain Poncho image that’s pinned near the top of the New Zealand Babywearing Week page to let us know why you’d like to win it.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Adventure Kids Facebook page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win the Suse’s Kinder Rain Poncho.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn when we reach 1900 likers on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page so feel free to share the page around to help us get there. Thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .