We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (5-13 October 2013) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. We’ve been loving the giveaways over the last couple of weeks thanks to some generous product sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 2000 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 2000 liker giveaway sponsor is My Natural Baby Ltd. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Storchenwiege Woven Ring Sling valued at $140.00 in the Inka Colourway (pictured above) . (Open to NZ residents only).
Using the Storchenwiege® RingSling, you can:
- carry your child on your hip, tummy to tummy and on your back.
- carry your child easily and quickly, but still have both hands free for her brothers or sisters or jobs you need to do.
- easily manage barriers such as stairs, getting on the bus or train, or rough or irregular paths.
- give your toddler a rest when she is just learning to walk and cannot yet manage long distances.
What makes the Storchenwiege® RingSling so special?
- The Storchenwiege® RingSling is made of 100% cotton; the special Storchenwiege® fabric stands out for its extremely good diagonal elasticity. The Storchenwiege® RingSling thus supports the child firmly and envelops her body like a firm bandage. This guarantees a safe, comfortable feeling when wearing it.
- The fabric of the Storchenwiege® RingSling is certified in accordance with the Oeko-Tex 100 standard for babies. In this way, you can rest assured that it is absolutely safe for your child´s health.
- The use of large, high-quality aluminium rings makes the Storchenwiege® RingSling comfortable to wear, allowing its folds to be arranged neatly in the rings and thus over the shoulder. The Storchenwiege® RingSling also has different-coloured edges, making it considerably easier to put on, and especially to pull tight.
How to care for your Storchenwiege® RingSling properly:
The Storchenwiege® RingSling can be washed on gentle machine setting at up to 60°C. You may like to use a washing bag to protect your washing machine and the aluminium rings.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page and leave a comment under the image of the Storchenwiege Ring Sling in the Inka colourway that’s pinned near the top of the New Zealand Babywearing Week page to let us know why you’d like to win it.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Like the Storchenwiege New Zealand Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win the Storchenwiege Inka Ring Sling.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn when we reach 2000 likers on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page so feel free to share the page around to help us get there. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .