We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (5 – 13 October 2013) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be offering some fantastic giveaways thanks to some generous product sponsors. Our next giveaway for this year will be drawn once we reach 2100 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 2100 liker giveaway sponsor is Scarecrow Farm. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Moby Go baby carrier in the winner’s choice of colour. (Open to NZ residents only).
The Moby Go carrier is an affordable new structured carrier from the makers of Moby Wrap. Designed for older babies who are ready to GO, it’s innovative features include:
- Wide shoulder straps to continue the Moby Wrap tradition of superior comfort.
- Easy to reach side pockets to adjust for the perfect fit.
- Cross shoulder design that evenly distributes weight
- Carrier seat that is designed to allow the correct support for baby.
- Unique dual foam waist belt to provide comfortable support for parents.
The Moby Go is designed to be worn on the front, but can be comfortably used for back carrying by most people.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page and leave a comment under the Moby Go image that’s pinned near the top of the New Zealand Babywearing Week page to let us know why you’d like to win a Moby Go.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Scarecrow Farm Facebook Page
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Moby Go.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .