We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (5 – 13 October 2013) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be continuing our offering of some fantastic giveaways thanks to our generous product sponsors. Our next giveaway for this year will be drawn once we reach 2200 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 2200 liker giveaway sponsor is Nestling. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Tula Baby Carrier in the Set Sail print as pictured below. (Open to NZ residents only).
You can use Tula to carry newborns and toddlers all the way till your child is about 4 years old. Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula “Free to Grow” toddler extensions.
Features of the Tula Baby Carrier:
- Front and Back Carry
- From 7kg – 20kg
- Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
- Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Shoulder straps extend – allows for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier; also makes breastfeeding easy!
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood
- Instruction brochure
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page and leave a comment under the Tula baby carrier image that’s pinned near the top of the New Zealand Babywearing Week page to let us know why you’d like to win it.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Nestling Facebook page
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win this Tula baby carrier.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .