We are excited to once again be running the very popular babywearing pic a day event this year. From October 5 – 31 there will be a theme a day for your babywearing photos which you are invited to share on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Each image shared will count as an entry in the prize draw to win a manduca package which includes the following thanks to My Natural Baby:
- 1 x ‘NewStyle’ black manduca
- 1 x SilverLily organic cotton ZipIn (Limited edition)
- 1 x SilverLily organic cotton fumbee shoulder strap protectors (Limited Edition)
- 1 x manduca front pouch
- Package value $338.85
The Manduca Baby and Kids Carrier has been designed in Germany by Wickelkinder GmbH. Orthopaedically designed and packed with features, the Manduca baby carrier is one of the most versatile and comfortable soft-structured carriers on the market.
Main features of the NewStyle Manduca baby carrier:
- Can be used for newborns (from 3.5kg) and for children up to 20kg (about four years old).
- Includes an integrated infant seat insert
- Has an integrated back-extension for older babies and toddlers
- Has integrated head and neck support
- Is adjustable to fit most people
- The outer material is 45% organic cotton and 55% hemp
- The inner material is 100% organic cotton
- Can be machine washed at up to 30C
- Comes with instructions.
The ZipIn zips into the extendable panel of your manduca to give a fresh and fun look, while the organic cotton fumbees attach easily to the shoulder straps which babies, especially teething ones, love to chew on! The fumbees save your carrier straps from the drool and chewing and can easily be put through the wash, saving you from having to wash your whole manduca so often!
The manduca front pouch can be attached to the waist band of your carrier using the velcro strap, or use it with the included shoulder strap. It’s roomy enough to hold a nappy change, keys, phone, money/cards and even some snacks.
The image below lists the themes for each day of this year’s photo sharing event. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your babywearing pix!