We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a Fidella mei tai courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor Treasure U.
The Fidella Mei Tai is very versatile, fully adjustable and can fit children of any size. The Fidella mei tai is a full wrap conversion made out of Fidella’s woven wrap.
- Completely manufactured from sling fabric (100% organic cotton); foam padding 100% polyester)
- without annoying accessories made of plastic or metal
- without Velcro closures that can injure the sensitive sling fabric
- Infinitely adjustable back panel (24 – 48 cm), fixed by self-locking knot.
- Infinitely adjustable bridge (11-45 cm), fixed by self-locking knot.
- To better distinguish the strings: different ends (waist string round, shoulder string pointed)
- Maximum recommended weight: 15kg
This carrier is compliant to ASTM F2236-14
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page then comment under the post about this giveaway on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win this Fidella mei tai.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Treasure U Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win this Fidella mei tai.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 7pm on Sunday 13th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .