We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a Tula Baby Carrier – Little Blue (pictured below), courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor Nestling.
Features of the Tula Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 7kg – 20kg from 3.5 kg with an infant insert (purchased separately)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert, and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders.
- is easy to use and comfortable
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Then comment under the post that has the link to this blog post on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win this Tula Baby Carrier. (Comments under the image in the photo album will not count as entries, comments must be under the post that has the blog link on the facebook page – thanks!)
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Nestling facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found thire page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win this Tula Baby Carrier.
- Change your facebook profile pic to the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo so that we see it when you comment on the facebook page to enter. The logo may be taken from the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page profile picture.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 7pm on Sunday 20th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .