We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a Kozy Carrier in Feilding (pictured below), courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor Kozy Carrier Ltd.
Whether resting, nursing, sleeping, snuggling or simply being held, your precious baby will feel loved and protected, nestled securely in the Kozy Carrier. Available since 2003, the Kozy Carrier is a versatile and comfortable Asian-inspired baby carrier (Mei Tai) that can be used from birth to toddlerhood (and beyond) and can easily and safely be worn on your front, back and even on your hip.
Features of the Kozy Carrier:
- Designed for comfort for you and your child
- Generous sized body for added support
- Wide padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Padded and curved top provides head support for baby
- No fussy buckles or snaps – simply tie it on
- Versatile – wear it when pregnant or nursing
- Front, back and hip carries
- Reversible – can be worn with plain side out
- Made in New Zealand with sturdy, high quality fabrics
- 3.5 – 20kg
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Then comment under the post that has the link to this blog post on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win this Kozy Carrier. (Comments under the image in the photo album will not count as entries, comments must be under the post that has the blog link on the facebook page – thanks!)
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Kozy Carrier New Zealand facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found their page.
- Like the Kozy Carrier Global facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found their page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win this Kozy Carrier.
- Change your facebook profile pic to the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo so that we see it when you comment on the facebook page to enter. The logo may be taken from the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page profile picture.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after midday on Thursday 24th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .