We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a a reverse half buckle (buckle straps and tie on waist) baby carrier (pictured below), courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor Mamush.
Features of the carrier:
- Reverse half buckle (SSC shoulder straps and tie waist straps)
- Chubba bubba size (equivalent to standard size)
- 3.5 kg – 25 kg weight range although recommended for children from around 6 months
- Front or back carries
- Locally sourced fabrics
- Flat hood
- Funky design
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Then comment under the post that has the link to this blog post on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win this reverse half buckle carrier from Mamush. (Comments under the image in the photo album will not count as entries, comments must be under the post that has the blog link on the facebook page – thanks!)
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Mamush facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found their page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a this baby carrier.
- Change your facebook profile pic to the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo so that we see it when you comment on the facebook page to enter. The logo may be taken from the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page profile picture.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 8pm on Tuesday 29th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .