Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (10 – 16 October 2011) and are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next couple of months we’ll be offering some fantastic giveaways. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 400 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 400 liker giveaway sponsor is Snuggle Bug Carriers. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Navy Blue Snuggle Bug stretchy wrap. (Open to NZ residents only).
There are many benefits from carrying your baby in a wrap. Babies who are carried tend to nurse better, sleep better, and cry less. Snuggle Bug wraps are designed to distribute baby’s weight across the wearers body, making babywearing comfortable, especially for carrying baby for extended periods of time.
Benefits of using a Wrap:
- Snuggle on demand
- Nurse hands-free (okay, mums only)
- Keep up with other activities while keeping baby close
- Great for mums on the go or when caring for other children
- Enhances Bonding
- Beneficial for babies who suffer from reflux or colic as baby is held in a snuggly upright position
- Baby will sleep easier and longer as they are close to the sound of your heartbeat.
Snuggle Bug wraps are a one size fits all carrier and are suitable for carrying babies from newborn till about two years of age.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Snuggle Bug Carriers Facebook page
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win with @New Zealand Babywearing Week and @Snuggle Bug”. You will need to ‘like’ both New Zealand Babywearing Week and Snuggle Bug for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared with ‘everyone’. To do this click the drop down menu with the padlock icon under your status update and choose ‘everyone’
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Snuggle Bug stretchy wrap.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .