Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (6 – 14 October 2012) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be continuing our fantastic giveaways thanks to some generous product sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 1300 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 1300 liker giveaway sponsors are My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Boutique. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Milkbar breastfeeding pillow in winner’s choice of colour from My Natural Baby and 3 pairs of minky breast pads, a pouch to keep them in and lansinoh nipple cream from Ecomoon Boutique. Giveaway value $145.00. (Open to NZ residents only).
The Milkbar nursing pillow is:
- great for both breast and bottle-feeding newborns and infants or as a pregnancy support sleeping pillow, travel or kids snuggle pillow
- an Australian design by a mother of three children
- fully washable:
- removable 100% Cotton cover
- all new polyester washable filling; non-allergenic and odourless
The Milkbar nursing pillow:
- supports baby’s weight while feeding, reducing neck, back and arm strain
- elevates baby’s head to a comfortable level for feeding and aids digestion
- allows baby to be nursed on either side
- maximises both baby’s and mother’s comfort
- adapts to all waist and chair shapes
- helps protect delicate abdominal area after Caesarean Section deliveries
- has a convenient carry handle.
The Birdy Breastpad pack, donated by Ecomoon Boutique, contains 3 x washable breastpads, 1 waterproof pouch and a tube of lansinoh.
These breast pads have minky velour top layer super soft against the breast, absorbent microfiber inner and pul (waterproof) backing. These are suitable for most average milk letdowns. An advantage of the microfiber inner is the quick drying on a hot day they can be dried and ready to use again in a matter of hours. Small breastpads fit upto approx C/D cup.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Boutique Facebook pages.
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win a Milkbar and accessories with @New Zealand Babywearing Week, @My Natural Baby and @Ecomoon”. You will need to ‘like’ the New Zealand Babywearing Week, My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Facebook pages for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared as ‘Public’. To do this click the drop down menu to the left of the ‘post’ button in your status update section on your wall and choose ‘Public’.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Milkbar portable feeding pillow and breastfeeding accessories.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .