We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. We’re kicking off this years giveaways with some Huggalugs leg & arm warmers, the perfect babywearing accessory!
Courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor My Natural Baby Ltd. we have a bundle of Huggalugs leg and arm huggers, designer leg warmers which hug little legs and arms in comfort and colour, to give away to one lucky New Zealand resident. A total of seven pairs, total value $136.50, is up for grabs which means the lucky winner will have a choice of colour and design to brighten up each day of the week! (Open to NZ residents only).
Huggalugs leghuggers are a fantastic babywearing accessory as they help keep little legs and ankles warm when pants ride up in your carrier. They are also great to slip on to little arms and legs for unexpected weather changes, especially useful if your child is asleep – you don’t need to take them out of the carrier, just slip on the leghuggers and you’re set. Great for when the weather turns cold and also on sunny days for sun protection. Other ways that Huggalugs are awesome are:
- Easy to pull on under or over pants or skirts.
- Great at nudie bum time for a leg cover that doesn’t get in the way of toilet dashes!
- Handy for quick weather or temperature changes- so easy to slip on arms and legs even with a tee shirt on!
- Just made for helping little ones learn to dress themselves while their dexterity is improving.
- Interesting patterns are perfect for dress up fun.
- Convenient pull on item to help prevent kid’s arms and legs from becoming dinner for those darn mozzies. For extra protection give them a light spray of repellent after putting them on. This is especially good for sensitive skin.
- Just so cute!
The same product is used on both the arms and the legs. One size fits most from 6 months to 8 years. Huggalugs Leghuggers can also be worn by older children, teens and adults as traditional calf height leg warmers, arm warmers and open toed socks.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page then tag a friend who may be interested in this giveaway as a comment under the post about this giveaway on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Like the Huggalugs New Zealand Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know how you would use the Huggalugs leghuggers bundle.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 7pm on Tuesday 8th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .