We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a mandua sling (stretchy wrap).
Courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor My Natural Baby Ltd one lucky New Zealander will win a manduca sling in the colour of their choice, valued at $110.00. As it is 100% organic cotton the manduca sling is a great choice for new babies. Click here to view manduca sling colours.
Features of the manduca sling:
- One size: 5.50 m long, 60 cm wide – suitable for all parents.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in GOTS certified production site (Turkey)
- Stretchy but supportive: thanks to bi-elastic Jersey (no elastane), the manduca sling offers the perfect combination of lengthways and crossways elasticity.
- Tested and safe for babies from 3.5 kg – 15 kg (7.7 – 33 lbs) – for comfort fit recommended until approx. 9 kg
- Light and breathable: probably one of the lightest stretchy wraps – with a weight of only 620g.
- Easy to tie – thanks to a contrast seam (as recommended by babywearing schools).
- Generously wide: 60 cm provides sufficient fabric for good head support and M-Position.
- Eight beautiful colours
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page then comment under the post about this giveaway on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, letting us know which colour manduca sling you would choose if you win. View manduca sling colours – click here.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Like the Manduca New Zealand Facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found the page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know which colour manduca sling you would choose and why you would like one.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 7pm on Friday 11th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .