Thanks to everyone who has joined us on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page as we count down to October 6th. To celebrate 1300 page members we have a milkbar portable feeding pillow, in winner’s choice of colour courtesy of My Natural Baby Ltd and a breastfeeding accessory kit including washable breast pads courtesy of Ecomoon Boutique to give away to one lucky page member!
And the lucky winner is:
Keep an eye out for the next giveaway announcement as we count down to New Zealand Babywearing Week 2012 . . .
Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (6 – 14 October 2012) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be continuing our fantastic giveaways thanks to some generous product sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 1300 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 1300 liker giveaway sponsors are My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Boutique. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Milkbar breastfeeding pillow in winner’s choice of colour from My Natural Baby and 3 pairs of minky breast pads, a pouch to keep them in and lansinoh nipple cream from Ecomoon Boutique. Giveaway value $145.00. (Open to NZ residents only).
The Milkbar nursing pillow is:
- great for both breast and bottle-feeding newborns and infants or as a pregnancy support sleeping pillow, travel or kids snuggle pillow
- an Australian design by a mother of three children
- fully washable:
- removable 100% Cotton cover
- all new polyester washable filling; non-allergenic and odourless
The Milkbar nursing pillow:
- supports baby’s weight while feeding, reducing neck, back and arm strain
- elevates baby’s head to a comfortable level for feeding and aids digestion
- allows baby to be nursed on either side
- maximises both baby’s and mother’s comfort
- adapts to all waist and chair shapes
- helps protect delicate abdominal area after Caesarean Section deliveries
- has a convenient carry handle.
The Birdy Breastpad pack, donated by Ecomoon Boutique, contains 3 x washable breastpads, 1 waterproof pouch and a tube of lansinoh.
These breast pads have minky velour top layer super soft against the breast, absorbent microfiber inner and pul (waterproof) backing. These are suitable for most average milk letdowns. An advantage of the microfiber inner is the quick drying on a hot day they can be dried and ready to use again in a matter of hours. Small breastpads fit upto approx C/D cup.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Boutique Facebook pages.
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win a Milkbar and accessories with @New Zealand Babywearing Week, @My Natural Baby and @Ecomoon”. You will need to ‘like’ the New Zealand Babywearing Week, My Natural Baby and Ecomoon Facebook pages for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared as ‘Public’. To do this click the drop down menu to the left of the ‘post’ button in your status update section on your wall and choose ‘Public’.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Milkbar portable feeding pillow and breastfeeding accessories.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .
Thank you everyone who has joined us so far over at the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. To celebrate our first 200 page members we have two pairs of Huggalugs leg warmers to give away courtesy of My Natural Baby Ltd
Huggalugs leg warmers are the perfect babywearing accessory. They are great to put on little legs to keep ankles warm when pants inevitably ride up when your child is being carried in a sling or baby carrier. They are great for arms too as you can tell from the image above. Huggalugs leg warmers are also good to keep in your bag for when the weather turns cold unexpectedly. If you child is comfy in their carrier, Huggalugs are simple to pop onto legs and arms without having to take your child out! Huggalugs are also great for breathable sun protection in the summer and for keeping mosquitos and sand flies from biting.
Our two lucky giveaway winners may each choose a pair of Huggalugs from any of the available styles currently available at My Natural Baby Ltd – leghuggers, Nubies, legruffles, lacettes or Cable Knit. And the lucky winners are:
Congratulations Marion and Jennor! Please get in touch with me by emailing info @ mynaturalbaby dot co dot nz
Another giveaway will be happening to celebrate 400 with a prize donated by another New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor – keep an eye out for details and please continue to invite your babywearing friends to join our Facebook page.
Here’s to celebrating babywearing in New Zealand.