We’re on the countdown to New Zealand and International Babywearing Week 2015 and we’re enjoying giving away lots of awesome babywearing goodness thanks to our generous sponsors. Thanks to everyone who entered our giveaway for a Papoozle from sponsor Nappy Days.
And the lucky winner is Deborah Baker. Congratulations Deborah! Please message us through the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page with your email address and delivery address.
The next giveaway will be live very soon so keep an eye on our Facebook page for the announcement and subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on a chance to enter. Did you know that you will automatically receive a bonus entry in the facebook giveaways if you have the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo as your profile pic? Grab it from the New Zealand Babywearing Week page!
We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a a Papoozle baby carrier (pictured below), courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor Nappy Days.
The Papoozle has a unique combination of a stretchy fabric upper attached to a padded structured waistband which provides unbeatable comfort for you and your baby. It can be worn for hours at a time, giving you lots of snuggles and hands free parenting without the backache.
- The soft padded straps gently cocoon your baby’s head keeping him safely tucked in when you are on the move.
- The design ensures that your baby is carried with knee-to-knee support for healthy hip positioning.
- Unlike carriers with thin stiff shoulder straps your baby’s weight is distributed across your whole back and then down through your hips as he gets heavier. It can be used from birth up to 16kg
- Soft padding eliminates pressure on your neck and shoulders
- One size fits all with one simple adjustment. Easy to put on too, no origami skills required.
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Then comment under the post that has the link to this blog post on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win a Papoozle. (Comments under the image in the photo album will not count as entries, comments must be under the post that has the blog link on the facebook page – thanks!)
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Nappy Days facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found their page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Papoozle baby carrier.
- Change your facebook profile pic to the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo so that we see it when you comment on the facebook page to enter. The logo may be taken from the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page profile picture.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after midday on Sunday 27th September 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .