We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (2-11 October 2015) and we are looking forward to celebrating with you. Our next giveaway is a prize pack containing 1x classic Snuggle Bug wrap, 1x Snuggle Bug nursing scarf and 1x Chartreuse Funky Teething necklace, courtesy of New Zealand Babywearing Week sponsor SnuggleBug.
Prize pack description:
- Snuggle Bug wraps are affordable 100% cotton New Zealand made baby wraps that allow busy parents to keep their baby close while they continue with everyday activities.
- Snuggle Bug nursing scarves are a stylish and convenient way to discreetly feed your baby. The unique infinity scarf design folds out to be a lightweight feeding cover for when a bit of extra privacy is needed. When not in use, the scarf can be worn in one of eight fashion ties or simply folded up and put into your bag. Made from lightweight and breathable fabric that provides baby with good airflow during feeding so that they don’t overheat.
- Snuggle Bug Teething Jewellery is designed to be both fashionable and functional. It looks great and provides a safe option for mums with babies that love to chew, pull and play with their jewellery.
Please note that this giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
To be in with a chance to win, like the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page. Then comment under the post that has the link to this blog post on the New Zealand Babywearing Week page, saying why you would like to win this prize pack from SnuggleBug. (Comments under the image in the photo album will not count as entries, comments must be under the post that has the blog link on the facebook page – thanks!)
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the SnuggleBug facebook page and leave a comment to say hi and how you found their page.
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a this prize pack.
- Change your facebook profile pic to the New Zealand Babywearing Week logo so that we see it when you comment on the facebook page to enter. The logo may be taken from the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page profile picture.
Good luck to all who enter! A winner will be drawn after 8pm on Friday 2nd October 2015. New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .