Hello everyone. We’re on the countdown to New Zealand Babywearing Week (10 – 16 October 2011) and are looking forward to celebrating with you. Over the next few weeks we will be continuing our fantastic giveaways thanks to some generous product sponsors. The next giveaway will be drawn once we reach 600 page members over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week facebook page.
Our 600 liker giveaway sponsor is Cheeky Cherubs. One lucky ‘New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page’ member will be randomly drawn to take home a Caboo baby carrier in Winter Spice valued at $165.00. (Open to NZ residents only).
Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) follows in the footsteps of the multi-award winning Close Baby Carrier. The Caboo is identical in function to the Close Baby Carrier, with some improvements in structure and fit. It is a stylish, one-piece, luxuriously soft, organic baby carrier that cradles the baby’s bottom, back, neck and head.
The Caboo is safe, practical and comfortable for both baby and wearer. It allows freedom for the wearer, while offering comfort and security for the baby.
- It is safe, practical, easy to use and comfortable for both baby and wearer.
- Easy to use, simply put it on over your head. No buckles or clips.
- 5 different carrying positions, depending on personal preferences or age of the baby.
- It allows freedom for the wearer, while offering comfort and security for the baby.
- Helps you to bond with your baby easily while leaving your hands free to do other things.
The Caboo is made from the same soft, organic cotton for which the Close Baby Carrier was Highly Commended at the Organic Expo and Green Show Awards in 2009. It is still manufactured ethically, to the highest safety and quality standards, with comfort and support creating the backdrop for all new developments.
Babies will sit in a ‘frog legged position’ which is a very natural position for a baby and naturally places less weight and strain on their developing hips. The Caboo is supremely comfortable for you too, our soft wide straps spread the weight of your little one evenly over both shoulders the fixed cross provides excellent back support and will help reduce the strain on your shoulders.
Although it looks like a wrap, the Caboo goes on as simply as a Tee-Shirt so there is no need to learn wrapping techniques! Check out the video below to see how easy it is to put on a Caboo baby carrier:
As you would expect your Caboo adheres to EN 13209-2:2005 and the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.
Caboo carriers are available in New Zealand from Cheeky Cherubs, Ecomoon & E-Weez.
To be in with a chance to win, join us over on the New Zealand Babywearing Week Facebook page – that’s it! Simple, easy.
For extra entries in the draw check out these options:
- Like the Cheeky Cherubs Facebook page
- Update your Facebook status with the following: “I’m in to win a Caboo baby carrier with @New Zealand Babywearing Week and @Cheeky Cherubs”. You will need to ‘like’ both New Zealand Babywearing Week and Cheeky Cherubs for the tags to work and remember to make sure your update is shared with ‘everyone’. To do this click the drop down menu with the padlock icon under your status update and choose ‘everyone’
- Leave a comment under this post to let us know why you would like to win a Caboo baby carrier.
Good luck to all who enter! And thanks for helping to spread the word about New Zealand Babywearing Week – the countdown is on . . .